Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pretty in Purple



I picked my long forgotten second Hedera sock up last week in order to have some circular knitting to work on for my knitting group's theme: DPN's & Decaf. I had abandoned this sock at the beginning of the gusset because I was finding it difficult to keep track of the moderately complicated instep along with the gusset decreases while using 2 circular needles and stitch markers. Switching to DPN's along with faithfully using my row counter did the trick. In fact, I became so addicted to working on them that I nearly missed my subway stop on 3 separate occasions! I was trying on my WIP and thought my lavender toes went unexpectedly well with the sock yarn and thought I'd take a pic and share it with my few but faithful blog readers.

No comments: